BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer

Dear Hope,

It has been a week since my semester break started, and I am still figuring out on what to do during this long holiday. All my friends are already at their hometown and it is not near. Some even were across the sea. For the pass few days, I actually did nothing meaningful, mostly I sleep a lot, I online a lot, I watch television quite a lot and I watch drama on DVD and watch movies that I had downloaded earlier.


"I wish for summer all year long."

Some of my friends here hasn't finish their examination just yet and some of them already back to their university and most of them are outside this country and I am the loser who stuck here at home. So, it left me with nothing, I can't really hang out at the moment because I can't hang out on my own, that would be kind of lonely. Oh, I did bought a lot of books the other day, so, I guess the mission is to sit back and read all those books if possible.

I need a vacation I think. Oh, I am being a greedy monster. I have just had a vacation with my friends last week at Penang (and it was awesome, I love the beach, I want to live at the beach). But, somehow I still want to have a nice vacation, at the beach of course, so that I can just lay down, let the sun burn my skin, let the breeze flows through my hair, smelling he salty scent of the sea, and close my eyes and think of nothing else, empty mind. Quite a therapy for me.



I haven't tweet for quite some time now and I haven't update my status update at Facebook as well maybe because of the article that I read on The Star newspaper last Sunday, am I being paranoid now? About the blogging, I will try my best to keep updating it as frequent as before (I don't think that it was that frequent before).

Greedy Monster,
Wish

2 comments:

Sham (Modern Pastime) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wish said...

shammmmmmm!
aku rindu gler kt kau dgn lan!!