BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I am not ready

Dear Hope,

This would be the last week of 2010. Next week, we are all going to enter a new year, year 2011. Time moves when you did not realised it. I'm going to be a year older, again! In fact, we are all going to grow older. I just wish that all of us would have a long life and in a pink of health.


I'm going to miss my pillow and bed.


This also means that the holiday is going to end very soon, class starts on January 3rd as I mentioned earlier, I hope I did! And, as usual, I am so not ready to go back. It's my last semester doing my first degree but I still couldn't find my will power. I hope I will soon find it because I really need it, I really do. I need to work extra hard this time around. Enough about it, I could only hope and pray at this point of time.

sigh* Yes, I do sigh a lot lately. Since, the holiday is over soon, so, I do have a lot to do list, but the most important and a priority in my list is to get my hair chop and I am planning to do it maybe this Wednesday. I'm planning to go to this new salon which is much nearer to my house. I don't know what to expect but wish me good luck.

Can I chop my hair like this? It's kind of cute, but am I cute?

I think I should go off to sleep now and try to wake up early tomorrow morning. Adjusting the time is a difficult task as well. I love sleeping =I

Sleeping,
Wish

No comments: