BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Scissors and Cut

Dear Hope,

The holiday is ending soon, the class will soon haunting me again on January 3rd, means I only have couple weeks before I'll get back to my life a lousy and grumpy student. However, this time around it would be a little bit different, because this would be my last semester for my first degree programme. (phew!) But life would be more difficult, as I have to make a vital decision in my life, on whether I should continue with the professional course, a one year programme, or should I stop, which I think is a stupid and ridiculous idea unless I'm a trust fund baby, or should I continue with master programme. Yes, I have a few months to think about it.


"I just like the stripes, into stripes right now, but hard to find.sigh"


Speaking of school starting soon, yes, it will give me some headache. I don't know why but it usually does. First, I need to get my hair done, my hair cut. At the moment I have a long Aslan the tiger from Narnia kind of hair (according to my brother), the longest that I ever kept. The problem here is on how and what style should I cut my hair? I done goggling on what hair sytle for 2011 and it doesn't help me much. I'm in a dilemma, any help?


"Should I coloured my hair blonde?lol making a statement"


Ok, that's about it lah! Hair cut. lol. There are some other major headache but I think I won't said it right now. Enough with one. Hair cut and yes, I need to shop, I don't know why, but I'm a shopaholic, I just need to shop, buy something give me alternate pleasure ;) And I miss my friends a lot, can't wait to see them, so we can have our time together again, arguing where to eat and what movie that we are going to watch. Miss them lots. xoxo

When is the right time to get my hair done?
Wish


Can I pull off this hair style?

No comments: