BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Debut

Dear Hope,

So, where should I start. It's 12.53 am and I am lost, I lost my words. Usually at this hour, a lot of things running through my mind, when I closed my eyes, I can see words and words in front of me. I always know what to say and what to write, but, that usually happens when I closed my eyes to sleep. Right now, I am trying to closed my eyes in front of this canvas so that I would again see my words running around. No words, none of them running in front of my eyes and I wonder where could it been. I am not a good writer. I don't know how to write. I just write whatever words that coming out from my mind and I hope it would turn out to be nice, at least to me.


'I already started and I am taking risks.'


I just erased a phrase that I think I would not want to talk about just yet. I already started, I mean writing on this new canvas of my blog. I don't know how many people actually read the crap that I am writing because as far as I'm concern, there are only two persons who've been following my new blog and I don't have any idea if they actually read it. It's not that I am too concern about the number of people who read my blog, it's not a popularity competition, it just that since I first post an entry, I had a vision of my new blog, and, it's bold.

I know some people will distaste what am I doing with this blog because they might get the wrong impression of everything or even me, but to tell you the truth, I don't really give a damn about any of it, because this is me expressing myself, my thought, my mind, my art. So, you may leave if you feel unconformable staying here, and I mean leave respectfully. But, deep down inside, I do hope people do not jump into a conclusion based on what they seen or heard, as if, the hearsay evidence does not carry to much weight, corroborative evidence is much more solid. Do I make myself clear?


'I don't care if people hate me because I feel better talking to the dinosaurs.'


The purpose of I am writing a blog and publish it for the world to see, it is not really for the world to see it. It's just like I am writing a diary and just that I publish it for public to read and not that I want people to read what are the things that I wrote. As I said earlier, this is the way of me expressing myself. I can't force people to like it though, there are haters out there. Yes, there are!

It's 1.12 am right now, and I'm glad because as I lost my words, I actually managed to seek them and put them into a sentence. Although it is a piece of crap, but, for me it is a piece of art. I had found my love, and, I will try to be faithful.

Faithfully,
Wish.

2 comments:

Patuh Senjakala said...

wah...yang ni aku faham.
haha...aku suke sangat!
ala2 kenyataan jujor la kan...
aku suke n aku suke...
ayat yang paling aku suke:

"hearsay evidence does not carry to much weight"

law student sangat...final year student sangat.hehehe

Wish said...

i a subtle way to tell people that i am reading law butthead!
lol