BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wishful start

"Where there is life there is wishful thinking."

A wishful start on a wishful canvas. 'Hi again' to my old reader and 'Hi, nice to meet you' to my new reader. As you all know, I've been writing and blogging since I was in school, first was at friendster blog, second at myspace blog and third at blogger:

http://worldsmartestkid.blogspot.com

and it has been three years I guess I've been writing junks there and today, I suddenly got the idea and inspiration, thanks to my bestfriend, while I was helping her with her business blog, I was thinking the same, I wanted a new blog, a fresh look, a new name for it. Some, would say, if you wanted a new and fresh start, why don't use the new and hip sites i.e. tumblr etc and some would say, why not just change your old childish template. Yes, I do have account to such sites but I have to admit that I am techno dummy and only blogger is techno dummy friendly site for me :) and why I don't just changed the old template is because I wanted to start new, start with zero entry.


"You must go after your wish. As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning"

If you had noticed, I keep this blog as simple as I can. My old blog is kind of too cute to be true and to childish and I hope by this new look of my new blog I can express the word that I am no longer a boy, I am now a lad. And you might also noticed, what are all those male pictures doing on my blog. Hey, let give it a break ok, is it a crime for me to arouses you with a little of controversy? Nay, you know me better. At the end, I am a lad, so I guess it's not a crime to appreciate other lads beauty isn't it? If a girl can do that then why can't us as a man? And part of it maybe from a pitiful influence of some literature that I've been reading particularly by our dearest Oscar Wilde. Even the description my blog was taken from one of his wonderful works, The Picture of Dorian Gray.

I guess I have write enough for this first entry of my wishful canvas. And why is that it's wishful canvas? You need to read it to know it.

au revoir.


No comments: