BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weird

Dear Hope,

It is weird, and, I don't mean it in the wrong way, but, I don't think it is a good way either. Yes, I am confused, and do I make yourself confused as well? Today, I suppose to go out with my best friends but I have to call it off at the very last minute because I have something else to do with my mum. When it comes to either you mum or your friends, your mum always win, you wouldn't dare to do anything to hurt her unless you are a heartless monster, and you don't want to end up to be like Si Tanggang do you?


'Pack you bag, because we are going back to school.'


Oh, back to that weird thing again. What is weird is that, I never write on a blog like this before, and, it is weird for me to go online and first thing that come out from my mind is that, what should I write and publish today. For me, that is weird. Am I a loner? Or am I a freak? No, I think I am neither of it, I used to write and I love to write. If I cannot find a pen and a paper, I would write inside my head. Some would say, that is daydreaming but for me that is writing inside of your mind.

I'll be back to campus in a few days. Yes, holiday is over and a new chapter will soon starts. I would say that I am not ready but also ready is some sort of ways. I received my class schedule today, and, I don't really like it when the administrator re-shuffle the schedule. I will be having my class everyday including Friday, it has been a while since I last had a class on Friday. It's excites me to have a class on Friday, to wake up early on Friday and to go to the class and worrying about the parking.


'We read to know that we are not alone.'


I am going back to my hometown tomorrow I think, until Saturday. That means, I will be away from my laptop and internet. Usually I bring them along but this time I decide to leave it in peace at home. I want my few days of holiday to be away from this world. I need my time. Time to be alone. Just me, time and my brain. So, that means, I would not be updating my blog for a few days and I hope it'll be ok for you. I hope one find some other ways to amuse one self.

I am glad that I would be away from you. I can go back, pick up a book, and read. You know how I love reading. Reading is something that I treasure so much. I adore books as much as I adore the author because I think they are genius in their own way. I get fascinated each and everytime I lay my eyes on the pages and pages of a book. It never bores or tires me. It's always something new and exciting each and evertime. Next, I will pick up a fairytale. It has been ages since I last read a fairytale and I'm going to start with Grimm's Fairytale. I once read it long time ago when I was a toddler and now I am going to read it again because it never bores me. I hope I can read more before the class starts because by that time I would get myself busy doing stuff rather than having time to read. Fortunately, I'll always find a time to sneak in, sit by myself in a quite and comfortable position to read. I would read if I feel down. Nothing is better to be alone and to read when one is feeling sentimental.


'If you see the magic in a fairytale, you can face the future.'


I guess I should stop here before I get weirder and more weirder. I found my love and I am addicted to it. I can't help it. I hope it will last long. Good night.

Faithfully,
Wish.

No comments: