BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Faster

Dear Hope,
Yes, I know I have been late to write to you. I have been so busy this week. I even did not have enough time to rest on my weekends but I do enjoy the weekends, particularly last weekend although it's kind of short and tiring, but at least I did learn something new, and I get to spend my time with my friends enjoying what ever mess that we did on that weekends.

I hate class. I hate being back to campus. I hate being too busy. I didn't have time for myself to indulge with activities that pleases me. I can't barely read books nowadays. Usually, it takes me 3 to 5 days to finish reading a book but lately, I find it impossible to finish up reading 50 pages in one week. Yes, that is what happening when the class started and when the workloads are coming in. Despite all that, I am still a book junkie, everywhere I go, I go and buy myself a book, but on some occasion, I would buy not a book, but, lot of it. Now, I am wondering when I am going to read all those books that I purchased. (sigh)


"Real luxury is time and opportunity to read for pleasure."


Workloads. I can see them coming. Even right now, I got a lot of homeworks, presentation, cases, tests, project paper to get done. I want to be a little bit hardworking this semester, and I am trying so hard to be one. I know, I am a lazybone. I never make my own notes. In lectures, while anyone who sit next to me busy writing or jotting down notes, I would just listen and do scribbles. And when the class finishes, my mind would goes round and wonder, 'what the hell happened in that class just now?' When I am suppose to go back home and repent myself, I would either lay down in front of the tv and then falls asleep or I would take up a book, read and the falls asleep. (sigh)

Oh, by the way, I think I would go online almost everyday at home right now, because, I am no longer using my USB broadband here, we already installed internet in this house, which are much more faster and stable. But, no worries, I will not terminated my broadband service because I will still be using it when I am back to my family's place, or when I am out of this house. Yes, I know, what a waste of money isn't it? But, just let me think first, and see what can be done later.

"I have no Napoleonic dream. I'm just hard-working and pragmatic." -and that is not me.

That's it for now. This is my first time doing an evening entry. Take a good care of yourself.
p/s: yes, I am craving for Aimar Char Keow Teow.

With care,
Wish

No comments: