BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Start over

Dear Hope,

I am 'proud' to say that I am going back to campus tomorrow morning. It's going to be the first day of a new semester and this would be my final year as a Bachelor of Legal Studies student. And that would mean that it will only get tougher and tougher. Oh, my current mood right now, lazy. I am still in my holiday mood, and I am not ready to wake up so early to go to class. My mind is just not so ready yet. What can I hope for right now is to walk through it and get its done as soon as possible because I am so freaking tired looking at those books, walking to lectures, writing on assignments and the list go on.


'I am bored and I lost my will power to begin tomorrow.'


So, I guess, I'll be back to my old routine as a student. Sleep late at night if I to have an assignment, sleep late at night if I feel like gossiping around, wake up early in the morning, take turn to use the bathroom, take showers, getting ready, get into the car, drive through the traffic, wondering where to park today, walk to class, have a morning chit-chat, arguing where to eat lunch, always and always does something stupid, get home, get bored, sleep!

Yes, that is it. Others would say, treasure the time while you are still a student because the moment you get into the workforce, you will miss the good times that you had while you were studying. I do agree because sometimes I do missing my simple and yet, fun life that I once had when I was in school. School was so much simpler, you don't have to worry about money so much, you don't have to worry about your appearance, you don't need to be a hipster, and I am not saying that I am a hipster right now, because I don't think that I am one. Yes, life is so much simpler at that time.

Tomorrow is going to be the first day if my Part 5, and the subjects are going to be much more crazier and which are I am not keen of;
  • International Law 1
  • Association Law
  • Islamic Family Law
  • Jurisprudence
  • Intellectual Property Law 1
  • Honors Project Paper
Good luck to me.


'One of the thing that I had the most is to go back and look at those law books.'


Enough about tomorrow, today;
  • Wake up early wen to Giant. Get my things for tomorrow.
  • Went to get my hair done.
  • Went to Jaya Jusco to get a note pad. Crazy.
  • Get my car washed. Later, it rains.
  • Kris Allen on Starworld. Nothing can go wrong.
It's already 1200 mn, and I should stop here. I need to pee and I need to sleep or else I would not have enough sleep to drive next morning to get back to Shah Alam, class is on 10.30 am. I am going to make it, the Part 5. That is my wish for today. I am in love with you.

Love,
Wish.

No comments: